Cool Acoustics :: Innovation in Guitar Design
Welcome to Cool Acoustics, the guitar innovation project based at Loughborough University, UK. The vision of the project partners is to advance the design and technology of acoustic guitars, by applying and developing Loughborough University’s patent on foamed polycarbonate (polymer) soundboards.
Without the help and dedication of the following people and organisations, CoolAcoustics would never have come to be…
- Loughborough University – Leading UK University
- Occupational Deafness – Essential Aural Protection Advice
- Alan Marshal – Master Guitar Craftsman
- Gordon Giltrap – Virtuoso Guitarist
- Hallam Plastics – Advanced Polymer Technology